Home Page, Introduction, Adding Pages, Style Sheets, License Agreement, Products, Product 1, Product 2, Product 3, Product 4, Product 5, Product 6, What's Included, Page Buttons, Page Template 1, Page Template 2, Page Template 3, FAQ's, Site Map, Contact Us,
To find a H&FP BC professional in your area please click on the link below:
Health & Fitness Program BC office contact information:
7504 Chelsea Place
Richmond, B.C. V7C 2S9
Primary Care Paramedic Physical Fitness Assessment
APPLICANTS TO PARAMEDIC ACADEMY
All applicants to the BC Paramedic Academy at the Justice Institute of BC are required to have completed the pre-screening procedure and CPAFLA protocol (as articulated by Gledhill and Jamnik, 2003) under the supervision of a member of the Health & Fitness Program of BC (either Certified Personal Trainer or Certified Exercise Physiologist) as part of their application process. Only current members of the Health & Fitness Program of BC are sanctioned to conduct these standardized procedures.
• To find a qualified exercise professional member in your area that would be able to conduct your fitness assessment please click on the Health & Fitness Program of BC Member Directory link in the left menu bar
• Rates are established by the individual qualified exercise professional (approximately $100 per test).
• If you are having trouble finding a member in your area through the Health & Fitness Program of BC Member Directory please contact the our office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 778-835-3195
HEALTH & FITNESS PROGRAM BC MEMBERS
The Health & Fitness Program of BC Member is required to complete and submit a signed, sealed envelope of the following items:
• CPAFLA Personal Health Benefit Ratings Summary (a standardized form included in the CPAFLA manual (2003 Version))
• CPAFLA Client Information Sheet (a standardized form included in the CPAFLA manual (2003 Version))
ACCREDITED FITNESS APPRAISAL CENTRES
Centres that meet the Canadian Society For Exercise Physiology (CSEP) standards of operating procedures and safety may be accredited as recognized Accredited Fitness Appraisal Centres. Such Centres must employ a CSEP-Certified Exercise Physiologist (CSEP-CEP) as Director of its physical activity, fitness and lifestyle appraisal operations; specify in all commercial advertising that it is sanctioned by CSEP; and may employ CSEP-CEP apprentices to work under the direction of the CSEP-CEP. Accredited Centres are issued an official Certificate and a semi-permanent door label which are renewed annually.
Cardiovascular Physiology and Rehabilitation Laboratory
1999 - 2013© by CSEP Health & Fitness Program BC. All Rights